GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
Student seeking admission for FY (B.Com, B.Com(B & I), B.Sc.(IT), B.Sc.(CS)) should have enrolled / Registered to Mumbai University on the website - www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac.in. Admission is as per merit and other norms as laid down by the University, the Government or the Management, from time to time. The Principal reserves the right to amend/modify the guidelines regarding admissions, as and when such amendments/modifications are received from the Government/University or the Management, as the case may be. They will be a accordingly notified on the College Notice Board.
F. Y. B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (CS)
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, shall have passed XII Std. Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subject and should have secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate for open category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology / Electrical, Electronics & Video Engineering and Allied Branches/Mechanical and Allied branches, Civil and Allied branches of Engineering after S.S.C. (Xth standard) are eligible for direct admission to the Second Year of the B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (CS) degree course. However, the Diploma should be recognized by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education or any other recognized Government body. Minimum marks required 45% aggregate for open category candidates and 40% aggregate for reserved category candidates.
Documents Required for Admission
Students should bring the following documents in original along with duly attested photocopies for verification at the time of admission:
For F.Y. B.Sc. I.T., B.Com., B.Com (B&I) :
1) Original H.S.C. Mark sheet and Leaving Certificate along with Two xerox copies of each.
2) One zerox copy of S.S.C. Mark sheet.
3) Three recent Passport size photograph.
4) Caste Certificates (if applicable) and Caste Validity Certificate.
5) Documentary evidence regarding special category status.
6) Eligibility Certificate (issued by University) for students coming from other than Maharashtra Board and Maharashtra Technical Board.
7) Physically Challenged candidates should produce the relevant certificate from competent authority.
8) In case the original mark sheet of H.S.C. has been submitted for admission to any college, a certificate to that effect, signed by the Principal of the College must be produced.
For S.Y./T.Y. B.Com., B.Com (B&I), B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (CS):
1) For B.Com/B.Com.(B&I)/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (CS) -- Marksheets of Semester I to IV along with one xerox copy each.
2) For B.Com/B.Com.(B&I)/B.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (CS) -- Mark sheets of Semester I & II along with one xerox copy each.
3) For new admission at S.Y. / T.Y. -- NOC with enrolment details to be produced from the previous college.